|This page documents a Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Wiki guideline. It is a generally accepted standard that editors should follow, though it should be treated with common sense, and occasional exceptions may apply.
When editing this page, please ensure that your revision reflects consensus. When in doubt, discuss your idea with admin.
- Light Novels take precedence over other forms of releases.
- Light Novels > Anime > Manga > Other
- No excessive spamming/vandalism.
- Refrain from putting your own (biased) opinions/interpretations and speculations, there must be a written reference from the Light Novel.
- If you find an article without any content, do not hesitate to input information, and just study the format on the other available articles.
- If you accidentally messed up the source code of an article and doesn't know how to revert it back to its previous state, do not panic and contact the admins.
- Do not upload profane images, pornographic images or images containing inappropriate language. Doing so will result in immediate deletion of the image, and the uploader will likely be blocked without warning.
- The preferred format for uploaded images is png, but jpg is alright as well.
- Images should to be named properly and categorized where applicable. Random names make it hard to find the file. Example bad naming uynjqw922.jpg
- Avoid re-upload(s) of the same images. Duplicates will be deleted.
- Images should be clean where possible. (ie free of subtitles, borders, mouses, etc).
- Image Sources: Only images from official sources, such as the manga, anime, light novels and databooks, may be used in the articles.
- Please remove any watermarks or written text on any of the uploaded images unless the text is placed in an area of the image that is hard to clean & redraw. Especially if they come from the manga.
- All images must be posted with a "fair use" clause if it is a legal image.
- Once uploaded, you cannot rename the file, so it must be renamed BEFORE uploading it.
- Please only upload pictures that will be used in articles where appropriate, or on your own pages.
- Upload fan art is allowed but please put it only on your page, don't flood it on the forum or official pages.
- Upload pictures from the same scene. ( For example, A character not smiling, and a character smiling. )
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.