|Spoiler Alert!V • T • E|
Areas of this article contain spoilers about the Breakdown. Please proceed with caution.
Some sections of this article may be under construction at the moment.
Magical Girl Raising Project: breakdown (魔法少女育成計画 breakdown) is an web series. Starting from the end of June 2020, each chapter is released on a weekly basis.
The setting for this arc takes place in The Island.
Volume[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
This spin-off will be getting a physical and an E-book version sometime in 2021 and will be split into 2 volumes.
In the first Monthly Magical Girl Raising Project, Asari Endō made an event that allowed fans to submit their very own Magical Girls to him. To participate, the participant needed to submit their personal information along with the name and ability (as well as other settings, if you prefer, although only name and ability are necessary) of their Magical Girl. Participants whose art were chosen will have their Magical Girls be drawn by Maruino and featured in a special story, which was later revealed as Magical Girl Raising Project: breakdown, a web novel.
The five Magical Girls that were chosen are:
- Miss Margarite designed by ノッツォさん
- Love Me Ren-Ren designed by DOR@Nさん
- Pastel Merry designed by くじらへびさん
- Nephilia designed by ラピス・にゃむりーぬさん
- Dreamy☆Chelsea designed by めるさん
First Book Edition[edit | edit source]
It's unknown if the E-book version will receive this benefits.
- A mini fan page will be included at the end of the book.
- Both volumes will comes with a serial code will be included that can be redeem for an audio drama.
- There will be 4 audio dramas in total. 2 for each books.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
A note was written on the invitation card. It stated that the people who received the invitation had the right to inherit his property. According to the rules in the note, they were all required to go to The Island to decide who would inherit the property. It was said that those who did not come would lose their rights to the inheritance and that each person could bring up to two Magical Girls as companions.
Main Characters[edit | edit source]
Other Characters[edit | edit source]
|Lir Kuem Satabourn||Death Prayer|
Chapters[edit | edit source]
As of August 2020, there are 26 Chapters and one Afterword. With that, breakdown is finally finished!
External Link[edit | edit source]
- Online Reading (Raw): http://konomanga.jp/manga/breakdown
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Breakdown takes place between Magical Girl Raising Project: JOKERS and Magical Girl Raising Project: ACES.
- The physical version will be thicker than JOKERS with around 500 pages per book.
- This will make it the thickest book in the series.