|Spoiler Alert!V • T • E|
Areas of this article contain spoilers about the Restart. Please proceed with caution.
Some sections of this article may be under construction at the moment.
Magical Girl Raising Project: Restart (II) (魔法少女育成計画 restart（後）) is the 3rd volume in the Magical Girl Raising Project Light Novel series.
Continuing from part 1, the setting for this arc takes place in the Cyber World.
What makes for a true Magical Girl?
Just a few short weeks ago, sixteen Magical Girls were pulled into the new Magical Girl Raising Project, a video game-like world where they must work together to survive. But between the formation of factions, high tensions, and even a mysterious murder, trust and cooperation have proven difficult. As the heroines enter the final phase, can they band together and succeed? Or will their fear and weakness tear them apart?
And what is the master of the game truly after...?
What is Magical Girl Raising Project?
|What is Magical Girl Raising Project?|
|Negative and Positive (ネガティブとポジティブ)|
|Lazuline's Dream (ラズリーヌドリーム)|
|Nothing Left Anymore (もはや、なにもない)|
|The Children (子供達)|
|Pechka in CreatureWorld (ペチカinクリーチャーワールド)|
|And Et Cetera (アンドエトセトラ)|
- The participants of this arc are the only ones that took their selection test twice.
- The only exception is Lapis Lazuline.
- This arc debuts a new type of Magical Girl called Animal Magical Girls.
- The second part of the book also introduced a new type of magical-user called Mage.
- Click here to read the Fan Translation by PlatFleece
- Click here to read the Fan Translation by MGRPTranslation