|Spoiler Alert!V • T • E|
Areas of this article contain spoilers about the Black. Please proceed with caution.
Some sections of this article may be under construction at the moment.
Magical Girl Raising Project: Black (魔法少女育成計画
「黒（ブラック）」) is the 12th volume in the Magical Girl Raising Project Light Novel series.
The setting for this arc takes place in Umemizaki Private Academy.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Fan Translation[edit | edit source]
Umemizaki Middle School, Class 2-F. A bizarre girls-only classroom composed of only 15 people. It was made in order to raise proper Magical Girls, a special class sponsored by the Magical Kingdom. These chosen elite Magical Girls will pave the way into a bright future, but within their shadow is something evil lurking about.
The saga of the Magical Girl Hunter Snow White heads towards its climax. Who will be the Magical Girl Hunter's latest prey?
Characters[edit | edit source]
Main Characters[edit | edit source]
Other Characters[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This arc shares various similarities with Magical Girl Raising Project: Limited.
- In terms of characters, both arcs:
- Both Black and Limited (Part 1) does not include any deaths of both new and recurring characters. However, this arc as a whole mark the first time where no main or recurring characters die.
- Both arcs had a situation where the signal of their magical phones were jammed.
- Both are the only two arcs where their Epilogues contains an illustration.
- This arc also marks the return of the Magical Girl Prison since Magical Girl Raising Project: JOKERS.
- The students had already studied for a month before Kana was transferred.
- This arc introduced a newer version of the Homunculi that are able to copy and transform into other types of Magical Girls called Shadow Magical Girls.
- During Chapter 3, Kana wanted to find out about the incident that split the groups apart with that incident being that Mepis lost a card game and use force, resulting in the card game getting banned. However, she ended up finding out about the true reason instead which was that the groups were divided by factions.
- Twin Dragons Panas made a cameo appearance in Chapter 4.
- According to the author, the Magical Girl Class was supposed to be a full pledge school with multiple classes but was scrapped because there would be too much characters.
- A few Magical Girls was also scrapped in the process.