|Spoiler Alert!V • T • E|
Areas of this article contain spoilers about the Light Novels. Please proceed with caution.
Some sections of this article may be under construction at the moment.
Magical Girl Prison (魔法少女刑務所) is a location in Magical Girl Raising Project universe. This location first appeared in Magical Girl Raising Project: Limited and reappeared again in Magical Girl Raising Project: JOKERS and Magical Girl Raising Project: Black.
The Magical Girl Prison is a facility located in the human world that imprisons rogue Magical Girls. England and America are the only two known locations in the human world. Some theorized that the idea of making a prison in the Magical Kingdom was rejected or committing a crime in the human world should be punished in the human world.
In England, the location of the prison is called The Seventh Inn. The location of the prison in America, however, is unknown. The location is strictly kept confidential and only certain higher-ups in the Magical Kingdom are aware of such information.
When a rogue Magical Girl is arrested, they will be handed over to the Inspection Department for interrogations, and if found guilty, will be sent to prison. Such cases are rare, as many rogue Magical Girls are often sent to rehabilitation programs, or have their memories as a Magical Girl erased. In the case rogues are considered dangerous even without their memories or without their Magical Girl identity, they are then sealed into the prison.
Once the Magical Girl is inside the prison, their magic will be disabled, and time will stop flowing, preventing their bodies from aging. Because of this, if a rogue Magical Girl were to be released, their magic and strength would be no different from when they were first imprisoned. Imprisoned Magical Girls have their magic sealed away by an elite, first-class practitioner. These seals wear down the mental and physical capabilities of prisoners to prevent them from moving or even thinking. Multiple barriers are then added for protection and then strictly monitored by prison officials. 
Though a rogue Magical Girl is intended to be permanently sealed in prison, some Magical Girls with Magical Abilities deemed useful are released temporarily to carry out tasks set by the Magical Kingdom. According to Pythie Frederica, the Magical Kingdom treats these special prisoners as slaves, going as far as taking multiple precautious such as equipping them with an explosive headset, brainwashing them, taking their close ones hostage, injecting them with a magical lethal poison, etc. all in order to force these prisoners to carry out their tasks without escaping. Upon completion, prisoners have their precautions removed and are sealed back into prison. 
In Limited, the Magical Girl Prison was located in England under a building called The Seventh Inn. Pythie Frederica was broken out of jail by Tot Pop and her resistance. Before escaping, Pythie ordered the caster who broke her seal to undo two more seals belonging to Pukin and Sonia Bean. Together, all three of them escaped prison.
According to the Pythie Frederica, all three of them were treated like slaves during their time in the Magical Girl Prison.
After the jailbreak incident occurred in Limited, the Magical Kingdom decided to change the way they handle prisoners. Instead of using inhumane punishments on the prisoners, they decided to emphasize on the rehabilitation program and give them another chance at life. Kana is one of the prisoners released by Pythie Frederica as part of the rehabilitation program and was sent to Umemizaki Middle School.
A jailer is in charge of guarding the Magical Girl Prison.
- Filru was a former jailer who was fired due to the jailbreak accident that occurred in Limited.
Prisoners are Magical Girls that commited illegal activities and were sentenced to prison.
| Pythie Frederica|
| Sonia Bean|
- Pythie Frederica was a sympathizer of Cranberry. Similar to Keek, Frederica also wanted to find an Ideal Magical Girl to reform the Magical Kingdom. She was arrested by Snow White after her motives were revealed. She was later freed by Tot Pop.
- Pukin was formerly in the Inspection Department and used her position to frame or kill any innocents that she considered dangerous. She was put into prison after her actions were exposed. She genuinely believes that what she did was just, and even after being broken out of prison, she believes in her actions. She was later freed by Pythie Frederica and Tot Pop.
- Sonia Bean was an orphan who lived in a cave before being discovered by Pukin. She then became a Magical Girl. Ever since then, she was loyal to and followed Pukin. When Pukin's actions were discovered by the Magical Kingdom, she was also arrested and put into prison alongside Pukin. She was later freed by Pythie Frederica and Tot Pop.
- Kana was released by the Magical Kingdom and was given the right to rehabilitate and be able to live a good life as long as she kept working. She was greeted and fetched by Pythie Frederica upon release and was sent to Umemizaki Middle School as a student.
- According to Kana, the prison is about six floors high and might be capable of housing around 100 to 200 prisoners.
- However, this is a guess, and the prison she was in might be a different building.
|V • T • E Locations|
|Real World|| N-City • B-City • S-City • W-City • F-City • Magical Girl Prison • |
Umemizaki Private Academy • Experimental Site • The Island
|Magic-Related World||Magical Kingdom • Cyber World • Class 2-F • Dream World|